Inspiration

You'll never know when it'll hit you

For a while now I hadn't been drawing anything. Whenever I felt motivated, I just never felt inspired. It seems to me that in order to create something, you need a little bit of both.

Unfortunately, it's pretty hard to have both at the same time:



I was soon starting to feel like I'd never draw anything worthwhile again.
Still, I put a smile on my face and walked to class. That's when I saw one of my friends wearing a cute outfit...and I felt inspired! It's that awesome moment when inspiration and motivation finally align!



Soon after, I made this:



Sometimes, you don't need extraordinary circumstances to feel inspired. All you need is a good attitude (and maybe a cute outfit too!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Who Code Summer Camp

Summer of Stuff (Photo Journal!)