Teaching at LinkenIN

An absolutely amazing experience 

I just got the amazing opportunity to teach kids aged 5 to 12 coding at LinkenIN's super fun Inday Event. 

Though I was slightly nervous at first, the moment I got up there and started, I felt so awesome! I was so glad that the kids found coding as fun and interesting as I did. 



It was so incredible speaking in front of so many people. The kids were all really engaged and came up with smart, thought-provoking questions. 


As a bonus, LinkedIn also gave me a whole bunch of cool swag for coming in to teach!


I'm so incredibly grateful that I got this wonderful opportunity to share my knowledge and passion with so many other people. I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Who Code Summer Camp

Summer of Stuff (Photo Journal!)