Nutanix Tour!

Just came back from the amazing event hosted by Nutanix, a data center infrastructure and cloud computing software company.
 
It was extremely engaging as we started off with a design workshop and competition (My team and I won 2nd place!)

We also had an extremely informative speaker panel of women who work at Nutanix which opened my eyes to how varied jobs in the tech industry truly are. Not everyone is a software engineer or coder--people do all sorts of jobs in all segments of a tech company, and it was interesting to see how all the differing roles meshed and interworked to create a whole company.

I was also lucky enough to get to talk to the CEO Dheeraj Pandey of Nutanix, and he gave some excellent advice about staying motivated and always looking forward.

Overall, it was an amazing experience, and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to attend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls Who Code Summer Camp

Summer of Stuff (Photo Journal!)